Exercise is Not All About Weight Loss (HAES)Dec 16, 2021
Stop making exercise about weight loss and watch your health improve.
Here are some health benefits of exercise that have nothing to do with weight loss/changing your appearance:
- Reduces inflammation
- Prevents heart attack /stroke
- Helps treat/prevent anxiety and depression
- Prevents dementia
- Triggers the growth of new brain cells
- Regulates hormones
- Increases bone strength
- Improved posture/mobility
- Improved sleep
- Improved mood
- Increased energy
- Reduced risk of type 2 diabetes
- Connection with peers
- Reduces stress
- Helps improve attention/focus and decision making
- Improves confidence/body image
- Slows the aging process
- Supports healing after injury/medical procedures/childbirth
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.